Taxes are filed & only 24 hours left!

So today is the day before my husband leaves for training as a civilian contractor. I cant believe its already that time! What happened to the time? Where does it go? At least this time around I'll remember to keep up to date with blogging so everyone knows the inside scoop :) 
Tomorrow is February and I can't believe it!  It's almost time to start school again and begin a new chapter for us. Now that taxes for filed we can officially enjoy this new year and embrace it with as much positive energy as we want!  That is what I am going to do. I mean. I could be a "Debbie downer" or a "negative Nancy" but why? Where does it get you when all you think about it the negative side of thing? I know! No where! :) 
Im going to make this short but I'll make sure to write more often! My new year resolution... to keep up on this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment