Here we go again...

Today was a lot harder then I ever suspected...
I had to say good bye to my best friend once again to go out and "fight for whats right" in the world. I'm completely happy for my husband and couldn't be any more proud of him. But, I still miss him and will always prefer him home with me. I was strong all the way up until he start to walk away then... I was devastated! I lost all control and burst into tears in front all the whole airport. Wish there were more people around that understood what I go through but there really is not. I had more curious eyes starring at me then anything. But, I didn't care. I was showing true emotion for the one man that I love more then anything in the world! 
This next few days, weeks, even months are going to be rough but I can do. I have done it before & I can do it again! I haven't been so tired in forever yet I cant seem to close my eyes. All I know is that Melatonin is going to be my best friend while my love is away. lol. We are starting a new chapter in our life and I will do nothing but TRY to be strong and support my husband 110%! I love and miss you more then anything boo. xoxo
Dont let the smile fool you...
I was a complete wreck!
Im going to miss his kisses! 

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry honey it will only make you two that much stronger, remember theres a reason for everything !!! I love you sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete