Time seems to be slowing down!

So it has finally reached a week since my love left for training & guess what?! I get to go see him tomorrow! I am so excited I can sleep! :D I am only going to be with him for a few days before he leaves for deployment but its better the nothing! This next month is going to be a busy one for me. I am going to be all over the place but im ready for the adventure and well... I guess I deserve it! (as hubby would put it) 
I have been going back and forth on getting rid of place and moving home but I think we are going to keep this place for now until Jonathon get home. Its easier to move to him around to do all the heavy lifting, duh. Kidding.. but this is what he wants so he gets. 
Well not much has really happened since I lost blogged. Just been moping around the house and fixing to start online course will take up some more time. (Yay!) As far as working I cant really find a Job that will work with my travels but hubby doesn't mind me not working right now and frankly neither do I. :P
I am going to try to get some sleep if the clock seems to go any slower it would be going backwards! I need to get my mind of tomorrow and rest I have got a few long EXCITING days ahead of me! :)


Xoxo, Danyella

No comments:

Post a Comment