my memory is going, going... gone!


Am I forgetting anything?! Could paying bills, running errands, making sure everything is put together and cleaned, getting ready for school & work again and so on really that bad?? I feel like I keep forgetting things or overlooking even the simplest things!! Ugh, I feel like such a complete r e t a r d! Okay so one story about my day... I went out today determined to pay bills and a few other things like go to the ATM, get my car serviced, get a money order pay some bills and send off some stuff. Well when I went to Safeway to pick up my money order I was in a hurry and actually now dont know why BUT I unfortunately was. I was determined to get that money order and have it sent out shortly after. That didn't happened as planned AT ALLL... I walked into Safeway had to pull the money out of the ATM and then go up to customer service to get the money order. The lady was taking forever helping customers in front of me that I became anxious and in a rush! I walked up handed her my cash and was handed back my recite and change as fast as I started to walk away totally forgetting the most important thing I came for!!!
I got home and started searching my purse for the money order I just picked up... I then searched my car and my purse one more time before calling Safeway to realize I paid for a money order and didn't even get it from the lady at the counter!! I walked out so fast she didn't even have a change to hand it to me!!!
Am I a airhead or what?!?! I mean who pays for things and forgets to grab them?! I really hope in reality im not the only one who did this ST U P I D thing! I guess overall though, MY day was successful and I gotwhat I needed to get done, done ...LOL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment