100 reason to smile :)

So today is the day!!! I am getting ready to head out of here in just a few short hours to Oregon and Washington State! I am so excited I could just burst! But im trying to keep busy until then. But I cant wait to get home and see all my family and friends. Its been a VERY longgg time since I have been home more then a few days. I wish that hubby could go with me but he will as soon as he gets home! I am getting very anxious and doing everything to keep it all together... Its 4 or so in the morning and I just finished packing and putting together Jonathon's care package!
My favorite part is his box was the Jar project. I made one in particular that I named "100 reason to smile!" He has a bajillion reason to smile but 100 should be enough to brighten his mood while he is away :) I decorated a Jar and wrote out on 100 individual pieces of paper reason why my husband should smile. If and when he ever has a bad day or just needs his spirits lifted he can open the jar, pick out one reason and -S M I L E- :) I am so excited for him to get this along with all my letters and cards I have been saving up to send! Also his brand new computer! He is probably most excited about this. I guess I am too so that way I can talk to him more! Well I am off to to finish cleaning and the nresting before a longgg plane ride! Until later... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment