Twinners! Reunited after over 2 years...

I know... I have been slackin on the whole writing thang! LOL :) I have now journeyed to Oregon for a while to be with family and friends. I have had the best last couple of days spending time with my niece and nephew! They are so much fun and getting so big! I so wish my husband could be here to enjoy all this with us!!! Being with family makes me miss him just that much more! I hope it gets a little easier...
  

My first day here I took the kids with holly to Build-A-Bear!!! They had the most absolute fun, ever! & they got to take home their "babies" they made! They were excited and happy! That is Jon's & I's gift to them for Christmas and birthdays :)


I have had a long B U S Y last couple of days to say the least but I would have it any other way. Its going to be a good year I just wish hubby was here to enjoy it with me. I am just having a hard couple of days being alone... but its part of the "job" and I wouldn't give it up for the world! I'll updated every few days or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment