Love Letter.

Today has been like every other day... Nothing too exciting but yet not boring. Just ordinary. Right before I went to bed I checked my email and to much of my surprised I received an email from my love asking me if I had received his "Love letter" yet and to send him his new computer. 
I was so excited to find out I DID receive his love letter and only read a few lines before the tears came a rolling!! He definitely means the world to me and never fails to amaze me! This man is my one and only and like I say everyday I couldn't ask for anyone better! i'll share a piece of his letter with all of you so everyone can see what I am talking about :) 



‎...We'll be together soon enough. We continue to endure these challenges that God lays before us but know that they make us stronger together in the end and will forge an unbreakable bond between us that no one can compromise.

Tonight I want you to close your pretty eyes and picture me sittin' high atop in a box at night. Look into my eyes and see that I only have you on my mind. Hour after hour, day by day, week after week, month by month you're stuck to me like glue. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you..."

I cant say it enough but he one wonderful man. I am so happy that God blessed me with him as my soul mate. I know after reading this I will sleep good tonight. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment