One of those Moods.

So today I was feeling like I was in a rut. Havent one of my "down" days and just feeling like crap. & every time I seem to log into facebook I see some ungrate little girl complaining about her life sucks so much and how she cant see her "hubby" who mind you, isnt her hubby AT ALL. They are not married and should never get married in my opinion. I eventually posted how I felt and boyyy did my wall get blown up with comments! Good, bad, or just curious who I was talking about I didnt see anymore complaining after that LOL. & it felt good to let a little steam out.
After the 90298388409032... time of get pissed off and annoyed I wrote this on my status: 


"Seriously, quit whining about 'this or that'. Quit thinking you have it worse then anyone else. 
Quit saying your married when you really aren't. & Quit using someone else last name when its NOT yours. 
Most of you and your significant others have made choices to make things the way they are. Ugh, grow up."








Its LEGIT. To say the least :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment