Some nerve people have.

It makes me sick to see how ignorant and selfish America is today! How could one think this is just "payback" and that "the world is better off with a few thousand left of them?" What happened to them was NOT their fault! We should all being willing to help each other out! Last I knew we were all the same HUMAN race! If you are thinking this, I feel sorry for you! We have over 50,000 US troops stationed over and you are going to let them suffer because you don't the US to go help?!?!
I mean seriously. This is just completely appalling to me! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for another human being?! America is completely and utterly shameful nowadays to say the least! We waste no time "borrowing" money from other countries and letting them help us in disasters such as Katrina but as soon as we start sending out help its like hell freezes over! I don't think we should be holding grudges on the past such as the "Pearl Harbor Attack." Yes, they did do that but we turned right around... invaded and bombed them! I think we are pretty even don't you think?

That is rant for the day, Hmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment