Wife & husband

Girls calling their boyfriends their "hubby" or "husband" when they are not married is VERY annoying to me. I see a lot lately and it tends to erk me. Its like over using "I Love You!" I posted before about the status on my FB wall that got blown up... Well I added to it after getting so many responses. & here is what I wrote:
____________________________________________________________________________________

For everyone else... I will say "almost, practically, technically" married IS NOT married. It just annoys me how so many people like to play "house" at the ages some of these girls/women are...
In MY opinion, that is a title you earn when you say, I do! It takes a lot of COMMITMENT & SACRIFICE to earn that, obviously starting with your vowels! Again, I am not targeting anyone in particular just in general. It was just how I was feeling about immature girls posting every five minutes about how hard their life is and how their "hubby" this or that. It gets completely and utterly ANNOYING. & even though I CAN & DO delete them off my friends I wanted to write and make my point clear so they can at least get the idea for the future. 
I guess I am just sensitive on the subject because of my situation. haha Whether I "chose" to marry a man who serves our country or not it still gets hard and its irritating to see people taking advantage of the little things in life or trying to skip ahead. Enjoy what you have now! Becuase you never know when it will end... Thats all :)

-Danyella

No comments:

Post a Comment